Support getting back to work
Bournemouth Children’s Centres work with Job centre plus, to support parents into work, every Children’s Centre has a linked JCP advisor
A variety of courses and programmes are available through Children’s Centres and their partners to support parents/carers into work , from the first steps , raising confidence to volunteering opportunities , getting involved in a Children’s Centre and all aspects of training too.
For more information phone your local Children’s Centre or contact Job Centre Plus
Get support from Job centre plus to help you prepare for, find and stay in work, including:
- training, guidance and work placement programmes
- work experience, volunteering and job trialing schemes
- help with starting your own business
- help combining work with looking after children or caring responsibilities
- extra help for specific problems
You may also be able to keep getting some benefits once you start working.